A COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update
Printing USA, Inc. is open, fully functional, and our team of employees are here for you. We are here as your production resource to assist in moving your business forward. Printing USA, Inc. is considered an "essential business" (we are supporting those businesses that have been determined to be essential under the CISA (Critical Infrastructure Sectors)), as we are a critical manufacturing supplier of print communications and direct mail for essential infrastructure industries, such as medical components and equipment, waste-water management, food & beverage services and hospitals.
Celebrating our 38th year in business. Many local businesses rely on us for their printing, signs & banners, promotional products and mail advertising. Many other out-of-town businesses rely on us for all their trade shows and convention needs. We are located very close to the Orlando Convention Center. We can deliver right to your event or we are so conveniently located right off Interstate 4 for easy customer pick up.
We are happy to provide FREE ESTIMATES on any of your projects and we are very easy to do business with.
EDDM is an inexpensive method to reach potential customers via saturation mail without the need for mailing lists, permits and all the associated fees that come with direct mail advertising. With EDDM, you can market to every household and business in a selected USPS mail route without having to apply different names and addresses to every piece via variable data. Plus the cost of a EDDM mailing is a fraction of the cost of regular direct mail advertising.
OUR TEAM LEADERS
Founder of Printing USA, Inc.
SIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Senior Press Operator
Graphic Designer and Digital Pre-Press
Family owned and operated since 1982, Printing USA has grown from a small print/copy shop to a full service, one stop advertising resource, occupying a 10,000 sq. ft. facility in south Orlando. From 1982 until 1992 we were located in a 1,500 sq. ft. store-front in a shopping center on Oakridge Rd. In 1992 we bought and moved to our current facility, a 10,000 sq. ft. free standing building on South Orange Blossom Trail, where we continue to grow and expand to meet the needs of our customers. We are very proud of our front lobby, which has a small printing museum. Some of the equipment we used as we began our printing journey to present day, is displayed there, as well as antique printing equipment, including an original 1849 Washington press. We invite you to come by to see how printing has evolved throughout history, and our history.
- One Stop Shopping We have learned over the years that our customers love and deserve convenience. Our complete line of related services include printing, signs, promotional products, advertising specialties and mailing services, which provide all the convenience needed for our valuable customers.
- Dependability 2019 marks our 37th year in business. We know that many of our customers depend on us to deliver when promised. We have built our successful business by doing just that.
- Quality Another reason for our success over the last 36 plus years is that we deliver a top quality product. Our motto is “If we would not buy it, don’t sell it to our customers”.
Printing USA File Upload Instructions
- If your file is less than 20 megabytes, please attach your file to an email, and send to your customer service representative.
- You may also use HighTail please send to your Customer Service Representative and then let them know that you are sending a file.
- We also use Dropbox, please contact your Customer Service Representative for more details.